Tuesday, September 17, 2019

I Want a Personal Trainer Near Me, But What About That Big, Fancy Gym?

95% Of Gym Members Never Go 
Have You Ever Considered Keeping The Membership Cost?

Large gyms literally cater to people who won't actually use the facility very often. If you look at the membership roster, you could see 1,000 members at the gym in which you are currently enrolled. How often do you see one hundred people there? Or fifty people? It would be a crowded mess. All the machines would be full, because there's only about 20-30 of them. More than three people in the weight lifting area? A disaster!

What exactly are you paying for?
Large gyms exist because people like the idea of going there, without actually going. It would be cheaper to pay for the drop in rate, but it's a better deal if you join and go at least twice a month. That just doesn't happen. Why? Because big gyms are betting on you NOT to actually come there. They couldn't handle having even one-tenth of their members on site. So you're subsidizing the experience of a very small group of people

What is my goal in belonging to a fitness facility?
This is something only you can answer. I would hope that the answer is something close to: "I have my best interests in mind, and being in good health and feeling well is a priority of mine." Sometimes, making time for our priorities is difficult. That's when getting coaching can be important because another person can look at your schedule objectively and say "we can fit exercise into your schedule here."

Why should I need a personal trainer near me?
Have you ever seen someone drive out of their way to get coffee? Or a meal? Convenience is the cornerstone of much of our decision making. Especially if we want to include something into our life on a regular basis, it has to work with some convenience into your schedule. Your personal trainer near you, close to home or work, is a great way to stay committed to the coaching you'll receive from a personal trainer.

Do I need accountability and my own space?
Accountability means that you are taking charge of an aspect of your life. That sense of ownership can make you feel accomplished because you made it yourself. Owning your health and wellness is in your best interest, and taking control of your space gives you pride and satisfaction that you have met your goals.

Does a private training studio save me money?
Absolutely! We're not out here to impress you with big machines and fancy locker rooms. We're here to help you on a personal level, with something meaningful every time you come in for a session. Whether it's weight loss, muscle gain, or overall fitness, our programming is designed with you in mind. People are different, and their programs should work for them.

Can I try it out to see if I like it?
Definitely! Give us a call at 240-630-0298 or send a text to schedule a free initial session.
Book online at https://walls-fitness.youcanbook.me/

8 comments:


  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if that’s cool. Thanks
    Best Personal Trainer in Wimbledon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Singapore training room rental at www.trainingroomsg.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! mattress encasement target

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!https://slimmerfitterstronger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best, easiest and most versatile of all the four basic types of baby blankets are the baby blanketthat is given to the newborn when he/she is first born. These relatively lightweight and simple blankets usually measure around one square foot and serves a number of purposes. One of these functions is to provide warmth, which will help keep the baby from feeling cold or uncomfortable during those first few months. Since babies tend to sleep the most in the morning hours, it is important that blankets that are placed on their cribs should also be warm enough to provide protection against cold temperatures. Some blankets are made of a soft wool fabric, while others are made of a heavier cotton fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Lexington personal trainer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. pt course online

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work gyms near lexington ma

    ReplyDelete